Born in 1983
Dutch / Guatemalan
Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Currently living in self converted Sprinter van BlueSteel somewhere in Europe
– Casa Migrantes, online and offline photo exhibition, ‘Mujeres líderesas: por un futuro igualitario en el mundo de la Covid-19‘. Leading Women, 2021.
– THIAPS, photography book about analog photography, ‘The Unlimited Grain 2011’. Selection of photos, 2011.
– De Pers, article about urbex photography by Floor van Dijck, ‘Speuren naar rotte daken’. Selection of photos, 10th november 2011.
– Art of Photography Show, group exhibition in Lyceum Theatre Gallery in San Diego. Photo: The Office, august-november 2010.
– Redoble, exhibition in window of Redoble office Amsterdam. Series: Chocolate Factory, april-may 2007.
Sony A6000 (digital)
Pentacon six TL
If you are interested or would like some more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Follow this blog
Receive new content directly in your inbox.